Lyte Ladders, a British manufacturer, have combined a commercial ladder with their heavy duty ridge hook to create one of the lightest yet strongest roof ladders on the market. Sturdy box-section stiles are complemented by rubberized round rungs to minimize slipping and increase safety when working on roofs. The round rungs are a good choice as they ensure consistent support regardless of the pitch of the roof. The heavy duty ridge hook is constructed from a solid, low profile alloy bar fitted with 102mm diameter wheels. The supporting rods are covered with rubber, which ensures good weight distribution while preventing tiles from damaging the roof. All in all a great cat ladder and a wide range of sizes to find the perfect one for you. * Lightweight but combines the strength of a commercial ladder with a heavy-duty ridge hook a solid flat alloy pole * Heavy-duty 102mm diameter casters * 25mm diameter aluminum support poles to evenly distribute the weight
- Ladderstore Return Form
|Delivery within 2-3 working days of the dispatch date to mainland UK between 9am and 5.30pm. Please refer to the product for the shipping date. Some products are excluded from this delivery option.|
|Standard delivery 1-3 working days after the dispatch date, between 9am and 5.30pm. Please refer to the product for the shipping date.|
|GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY|
All orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday are dispatched the same day and delivered the following working day.
Orders placed before 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday and orders placed after 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Please note: Due to Covid-19 some couriers cannot guarantee next day service. In the unlikely event that this is missed we will refund next day delivery costs and deliver your item as soon as possible.
|PICK UP FROM BOLTON OFFICE|
|Available 09.00-16.30, Monday to Friday. Please allow 30 minutes to prepare your order. Please note that this service is only available for selected products.|
Please note that not all delivery options are available for all products. All delivery times are subject to stock availability and orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday. Please also note that some items may arrive separately due to different warehouse locations.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver to all postal areas in the UK including England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.(Video) How to use a roof ladder. Roof ladder tutorial for DIY enthusiasts.
Please note that there is an additional delivery charge for deliveries to the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey, Guernsey and the following postcodes: AB21-56, PH11-44 , IV1 -56, PA20-88, All ZE, HS, KA, KY, G84. One of our sales administrators will contact you with the details.
Deliveries to these postcodes are likely to have a longer lead time. This is due to the couriers used to access these places.
How much does it cost?
- Shipping costs depend on the size and weight of the item you are purchasing. Most products on our site have free delivery to England and Wales, additional charges may apply to some postcodes in Scotland, including orders to the Highlands. For addresses outside mainland UK simply enter your postcode at checkout and this will incur delivery charges. If there are no costs, contact our team for further assistance.
What if I'm not there when you deliver?
- Ladderstore.com deliveries are Monday to Friday (unless Saturday morning delivery is requested) between 9am and 5.30pm. We understand that occasionally we try to deliver an order and you (or the intended recipient) may not be available. If there is another place where the delivery can be dropped off, e.g. B. a safe place or with a neighbor, the courier can choose one of these alternatives. If the courier is unable to leave the item elsewhere, the courier will leave a card at the delivery address confirming that they have attempted to deliver the goods. This card includes a contact number so you can speak to the couriers directly and arrange a mutually convenient delivery time or alternatively arrange for the order to be collected directly from their depot. After three failed delivery attempts, your items will be returned to our warehouse. If a delivery has failed, a failed delivery handling fee may apply.
Can I send items to more than one address?
- We are happy to deliver all or part of your order to addresses other than your own. You have the option to let us know where you would like the items in your shopping cart to be sent during the ordering process.
What do I do if there is a problem?
- Firstly, and we cannot stress this enough, our couriers work until 5:30pm every day. If you have any problems, it is best to call us on 01204 590 232.
What if the delivery looks damaged?
- We have to knowWithin 24 hoursif there is a problem with your delivery. If the shipment looks obviously damaged, please refuse the shipment. If it has been left behind or abandoned, please save all shipping packaging and contact us. Before returning anything to us, you must contact us and obtain a returns number. We need a picture of the damaged product in order to process your replacement or refund. If you are returning the product it must be appropriately repackaged when returned to us. If you have any questions or just want to confirm the details before ordering please call us on 01204 590 232 or email us[Email Protected]
Returns & Replacements
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt of the item in its original condition and appropriate packaging for a full refund. If we need to arrange a collection on your behalf, we will inform you of these costs prior to collecting your item and this amount will be deducted from your refund.
Certain items are excluded from this guarantee. This includes items that are made to measure or made to order.
Please note -If you are a business, a restocking fee may apply depending on the item ordered.
Please ensure you contact us before returning anything as you will need a valid returns number included with your products. At this stage we will advise you on the next steps as some items will be collected from you. If you have any questions or just want to confirm the details before ordering please call us on 01204 590 232 or email[Email Protected](Video) RV Ladders STINK! Here is a Great Alternative
How do I cancel an order?
If you wish to cancel an order that has not yet been delivered, you must contact us as soon as possible. We will try to time the delivery to avoid shipping costs. Orders are usually processed immediately, so we may have already packed your order and made arrangements for it to be shipped to you. In this case we cannot always prevent the shipment of the order.
If you have received a delivery and wish to cancel the order and return the goods, you will need to call or email so that we can send you a returns number.
In either case, it helps if you have the order number (from your order confirmation or any update emails) and the date you placed the order to hand. We'll take some details and give you a returns number. This number must accompany the return, both on the outside of the packaging and on a piece of paper somewhere inside.
We expect the goods to be returned to our warehouse within 10 working days of notification of the cancellation.
Please note: we will not refund your cost of sending the item back to us unless you are returning the item to us due to an error on our part or a defect. If you are a business, a restocking fee may apply depending on the item ordered.
We cannot cancel an item that has been made to your specifications once manufacture of that item has started. If you wish to cancel a customized product and the technical drawing has already been prepared, cancellation of your order may incur a charge.(Video) Don't Make This Mistake With YOUR Ladder
For your protection, we recommend that you use a registered mail service. We cannot issue refunds for goods that do not reach us. Please note that unless we have delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
Our return policy does not apply to made-to-order or bespoke items. They are non-returnable.
How do I return my order?
Please ensure you contact us before returning anything as you will need a valid returns number.
- Returns should be made within 30 days and should be in reasonable condition and packaged appropriately for shipment. You must enclose the original packing slip with the package you are returning to us
- Call us on 01204 590 232 or email us[Email Protected]to let us know that you wish to return your item. Please include your order number on your return.
We will then advise you which address to send the return to or arrange for the product to be collected. (if damaged)
When will I get my refund?
All returns received at our warehouse are processed within 3 business days. Unless we need to contact you further, your refund will normally be processed within 7 days of receipt of the returned item and the absolute maximum should be no more than 30 days after you first contacted us to organize the return. Please remember that unless we have delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. If a discount was applied to your original order, the refunded amount will be adjusted to reflect the changed order value and corresponding discount level.
How your order was paid for will affect how we process the refund. For more information see below:(Video) Ladder setup and safety on a roof
Payment by card online -Our system uses Sagepay and encrypts your card details. However, we are able to refund you for the card used at the time of purchase. You will usually see this refund on your bank statement within 3-5 business days.
Payment by Paypal -Paypal refunds are refunded directly to the account that made the purchase. This will usually appear in your account within 3 to 5 days.
Payment on account -If you pay by order, we will credit your account.
Payment by phone -All payments taken over the phone use an analog phone line to protect your privacy. We enter your details directly into a terminal that uses a separate 4G connection. As we do not store your details at all, you will need to call us and give us the details of the card you are using to make the refund.
Payment by bank transfer -If you paid for your order by bank transfer, we again have no bank details. In order for the refund to be processed, we need your bank account number and sort code to process the refund.
About your legal rights?
- Returning goods to Ladderstore.com for any reason does not affect your statutory rights. By law, customers in the European Union have the right to cancel the purchase of an item within seven working days from the day following the date the item was delivered. Learn more about your legal rights on theWhich consumer rights website.